In honor of the 10th anniversary of the Karabakh liberation movement–an art exhibition and sale sponsored by the Hamazkayin Central Executive and organized by Asbarez–will be held on March 12-13.
The members of the organizing committee are Vladimir Atanian–John Kossakian–Edward Jouharian–Garen Gharibian–Rita Demirjian–Tom Der Hovanessian–Hovig Khachadourian and Vahram Hadjian.
To participate in the exhibition–artists must comply with the following:
1. Each artists can submit only one or two works.
2. Fifty percent of sales will go to the artist–and the remaining amount will be donated to the Karabakh Ministry of Culture.
3. The organizing committee will approve the items to be displayed at the exhibition.
4. The price of any given artwork is subject to change if the organizing committee feels that the price set by the artist is too high.
The committee will consider maintaining as high a profit possible for each art work since the money will be donated to the Karabakh Ministry of Culture.
5. The price of each artwork is not to exceed $1000.
6. The deadline for submitting artwork is March 2–1998.
7. Each piece must be framed.
8. Each artist must include a self-portrait and 7-8 line biography.
9. Artwork can be submitted at: Asbarez–419 W. Colorado St.–Glendale–CA 91204–(818)500-9363; Atanian Literary Center–6054 San Fernando Road–Glendale–CA 91202–(818)551-0307; or Sardarabad Bookstore–11 S. Glendale–# 106–Glendale–CA 91205–(818)500-0790.
10. Any unsold artwork will be returned to the artists.