GLENDALE—In the spirit of the holidays, the Armenian Youth Federation Glendale “Roupen” Chapter and the San Fernando Valley “Sardarabad” Chapter are reaching out to the community for help with their Annual Clothing Drive.
Last year, an unprecedented 5000 pounds of clothing was sent to Armenia, Artsakh and Javakh through the non-profit organization, Paros Lighthouse, who graciously shipped and distributed the clothing at no cost.
This year we are hoping to set a new record and need your help in doing so. Please donate new or lightly used clothing to Armenian Youth Federation’s Clothing Drive. Your donation will ensure children and adults in Armenia stay warm during the winter this year, and for seasons to come.
Please drop off all clothing items at the following locations by January 10th. Further locations will be announced in the coming days.
- Glendale Youth Center: 213 W. Chestnut St., Glendale CA 91204
- AYF Office, Belmont: 104 N. Belmont St. Suite 313. Glendale, CA 91206
- Alex Pilibos Armenian School: 1615 N Alexandria Ave Los Angeles, CA 90027
- Ferrahian, Encino: 5300 White Oak Avenue Encino, CA 91316-2494
- Pasadena Armenian Center: 2242 E Foothill Blvd, Pasadena CA 91107
- Hollywood Armenian Center: 1559 Kenmore Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90027
- Montebello Armenian Center: 8420 Beverly Road, Pico Rivera CA
- Mesrobian Armenian School: 420 Washington Blvd. , Montebello CA 90640
- Chamlian Armenian School: 4444 Lowell Avenue, Glendale, CA
- St. Mary’s Armenian Apostolic Church: 500 S Central Ave Glendale, CA 91204
If you have questions about the drop off locaations or have any general concerns, you may contact the AYF at (818) 507-1933 or email the chapters at: [email protected] –Glendale “Roupen” Chapter or [email protected] –Valley “Sardarabad” Chapter.
The AYF Glendale “Roupen” and Valley “Sardarabad” Chapters thank you in advance for your support and wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Founded in 1933, the Armenian Youth Federation is the largest and most influential Armenian American youth organization in the United States, working to advance the social, political, educational and cultural awareness of Armenian-American youth.