LA CRESCENTA—Western Prelate Archbishop Moushegh Mardirossian, the Prelacy Executive Council, and Board of Regents announced that the Dream Fund at UCLA has made a very generous allocation of $900,000 to Prelacy Schools.
The contributions were made to the following schools:
- Rose & Alex Pilibos Armenian School
- Holy Martyrs Ferrahian High School & Holy Martyrs Marie Cabayan Elementary
- Armenian Mesrobian School
- Vahan & Anoush Chamlian Armenian School
- Ari Guiragos Minassian Armenian School
- Krouzian-Zekarian-Vasbouragan Armenian School
- St. Mary’s Richard Tufenkian Armenian Pre-School
- Levon & Hasmig Tavlian Armenian Pre-School
On this joyous occasion, the Prelate, Executive Council, and the Board of Regents of Prelacy Schools express their profound gratitude to the Dream Fund for their generosity. “Our heartfelt thanks to the Dream Fund for this much needed assistance. In this global economic crisis, more than ever our schools are in need of financial aid to continue their mission of providing the highest quality of education to generations of Armenian students. This allocation will certainly contribute greatly to the realization of that mission, and for that we are ever-thankful”, stated the Prelate.
The Dream Fund at UCLA is a donor-advised fund, established in 2011 through the generosity of The Lincy Foundation. The Dream Fund focuses on education, health, youth, and the community.